Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A tangy and sweet change from all those 'hot wings' we've been eating.
Make and share this Honey-Lemon Glazed Grilled Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs chicken wings, sections
- 1⁄4 cup Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups homemade stock or 1 1⁄2-2 cups canned chicken broth
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 -2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon canadian steak seasoning (the dry shake kind)
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- salt (go easy, the broth may be salty, you can always add more later)
- black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (omit for milder sauce) (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- GRILL 2 lbs of wings:
- Season liberally with 'Old Bay' seafood seasoning and
- grill over medium heat turning frequently for 30 to 40 minutes.
- making sure they're cooked through and starting to get crispy.
- Wisk all sauce ingredients together, except corn starch, in a saucepan and bring to a slow simmer for 10 minute.
- Thicken slightly with 1 tbs corn starch dissolved in 2 tbls water:.
- Add thickening a little at a time while bringing the mixture up
- to a full boil. When it is thick like pancake syrup it's done, thicken no more.
- Turn off heat and let rest, it will thicken more as it cools.
- Toss grilled wings in a large bowl pouring Honey-lemon glaze over and serve.
Love it! Easy to make, easier to eat!
Delicious and a nice change from the buffalo flavors.