1/6 Photos of Honey Grain Light Wheat Bread (Bread Machine - Abm)
3 hrs 50 mins
3 hrs 40 mins
I call this "Light" because there is more white flour than wheat flour. It is not intended to mean it's low in calories or light in color! Adapted from my Oster Bread Machine Book. Note: First ingredients listed are for a 1.5 lb. loaf. Ingredient amounts in parentheses are for a 2 lb. loaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- 2Add to bread machine as your model's instructions direct. Mine are as follows.
- 3Add liquid ingredients to bread pan.
- 4Add dry ingredients, except yeast, to bread pan.
- 5Make a well in dry ingredients and carefully add yeast.
- 6Select the "Wheat" or "Whole Wheat" Setting on your machine.
- 7Choose crust color, if applicable.
- 8Press Start!
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Grain Light Wheat Bread (Bread Machine - Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (752 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1910.6
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 2551.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 357.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.7 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 53.8 g