Cook2 hrs 15 mins
Delicious!! Marinade time not included in prep time.
Make and share this Honey Garlic Pork Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces; place in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Seal bag; turn serveral times.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Drain ribs, reserving marinade.
- Return marinade to the refrigerator.
- Place ribs on a rack in a greased shallow baking pan.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Pour the marinade over the ribs.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes longer or until meat is tender, brushing occasionally with pan juices.