1/4 Photos of Honey Garlic Pork Ribs
2 hrs 30 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
Delicious!! Marinade time not included in prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut ribs into serving size pieces; place in a large resealable plastic bag.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- 3Seal bag; turn serveral times.
- 4Refrigerate for several hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- 5Drain ribs, reserving marinade.
- 6Return marinade to the refrigerator.
- 7Place ribs on a rack in a greased shallow baking pan.
- 8Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- 10Pour the marinade over the ribs.
- 11Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes longer or until meat is tender, brushing occasionally with pan juices.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Garlic Pork Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (538 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1523.6
- Calories from Fat 963
- Total Fat 107.1 g
- Saturated Fat 39.6 g
- Cholesterol 367.4 mg
- Sodium 1397.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 61.6 g
- Protein 74.8 g