Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
I saw the word garlic that is all it takes for me to try a recipe!
Make and share this Honey-Garlic Grilled Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper or 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Mix first seven ingredients.
- Add chicken breasts, turning to coat.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature NO LONGER THEN 30 minutes, turning once.
- Grill over medium heat for 10 minutes (turning once), or until cooked through.
Again, Charlotte, this recipe was fabulous!! I think this has to be the best grilled chicken recipe I have ever had! The honey, garlic, cilantro, lime...oh, it is just a winning combination! I used 3 cloves of garlic, but that's the only thing I changed in the recipe. FRESH lime juice is a MUST, not the bottled stuff. This was well-recieved by my entire family, even my picky cousins!! Keeper, for sure!! Thank you!! ~Manda
Charlotte, We absolutely loved this chicken! It was so flavorful and moist! I prepared the recipe exactly as directed except I couldn't find any fresh cilantro in the store this morning so I had to use dried and it worked out just fine. I wasn't sure exactly what time we were going to eat so I marinated the chicken in the refridgerator for what ended up to be one hour. Excellent meal! So easy to prepare. Thank you for posting, Charlotte!
this was a pleasant change from the same old chicken recipes that my mom always makes. :) we had this with a nice big salad and fresh corn on the cob. the flavor was excellent, a little sweet and a little spicy. everybody liked it, it will definately be made again.