Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
From Mr. Food...he suggests making an extra batch of sauce for dipping.
- 24 chicken drumsticks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the drumsticks on 2 rimmed baking sheets and season with the salt and pepper; bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the honey, garlic, and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
- Remove the drumsticks from the oven and brush with the sauce.
- Bake for 20 to 25 more minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
Good and easy! What more could a gal want? I made it just as written with some roasted green beans put in the oven after coating the chicken and it was great! Thanks for the wonderful recipe!
easy and delish!!! I served with basmati rice and sauteed spinach!
I estimated how much of the honey sauce to make for just two of us, and I don't think I made enough. But my husband liked it anyway, and he's pretty picky. I added a tiny bit of ginger, which was nice.