Recipe by Mercy
From Mr. Food...he suggests making an extra batch of sauce for dipping.
Top Review by jennyblender
Good and easy! What more could a gal want? I made it just as written with some roasted green beans put in the oven after coating the chicken and it was great! Thanks for the wonderful recipe!
- 24 chicken drumsticks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the drumsticks on 2 rimmed baking sheets and season with the salt and pepper; bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the honey, garlic, and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
- Remove the drumsticks from the oven and brush with the sauce.
- Bake for 20 to 25 more minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.