Recipe by Evie*
Found in a magazine..tasty nibble.
Top Review by Robin Batterson
I do something very similar and use either boneless chicken breasts or chicken on the bone. I use 3 Tablespoons Honey 3 teaspoons mustard powder 3 teaspoons curry powder make a paste and smear over chicken. Bake untill done, serve over rice. Adjust ammounts by how much chicken you make. Everyone who has had it loved it.
- 1 (1 1/2 kg) package frozen chicken nibbles, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup liquid honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 190C degrees.
- Arrange chicken nibbles on a lighlty greased baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake uncovered in oven for approx 30 minutes.
- Drain off any juices and turn them over.
- Mix honey, mustards and curry powder in a small bowl.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake a further 20-30 minutes or until they are tender, basting once.
- Transfer to a platter and serve with sauce spooned over.