Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in the news paper in 2004. Haven't tried it myself but thought you might like it. Prep time does not include vegetable cleaning and cutting time. That will depend on how many vegetables you do and what kind.
- 1 cup mayonnaise, low fat
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- assorted fresh vegetable
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill for at least one hour to allow flavors to meld.
- Clean and cut fresh vegetables into serving pieces.
- Serve vegetables with dip.
- May also be spread on bread for tasty sandwiches or used with crackers.
I wanted to play with this recipe because I am an absolute curry powder freak, however, I made a couple of changes for my own personal reasons. Because my curry is mild I added a pinch of cayenne and I also added 1/4 tsp sea salt. I tried this on steamed broccoli but I think I'd like it better on raw veggies like the recipe recommends. Thank you for helping me make healthy food taste even better!
I love the contrasting flavors here.. the sweet and spicy are a great pairing!