Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Kid's love this! It's very easy, especially if you don't have to crush the cereal by hand (or rolling pin). I used to make this when I didn't have a food processor, large or mini. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place the chicken in a shallow baking pan.
- Spread mayonnaise over both sides of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the cereal evenly over the top side of the chicken.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Let stand 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 45 minutes or until done.
This recipe was tasty, and very easy. My finicky four year old even ate an entire chicken breast! I didn't take the time to measure everything out, I just made sure the chicken was coated evenly with everything; Next time, I will use a little more honey, but I'll definitely make this again. Thanks!