1/4 Photos of Honey-Chipotle Pecans
Not your standard toasted nuts; sweet, yet slightly salty, with a flash of smokey fire. Goes great in soups (especially sweet potato or pumpkin) and salads or delicious on their own as a snack or party appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2In a skillet, warm honey with chipotle powder and cinnamon over low heat, then add the nuts and stir to coat evenly.
- 3Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then spread nuts evenly in a single layer on the sheet.
- 4Bake in preheated oven until nuts are fragrant (10-15 minutes).
- 5Allow to cool slightly (1 minute).
- 6In a mixing bowl, combine sugar and salt.
- 7Add the warm pecans, and toss to coat evenly.
- 8Spread out on fresh sheet of waxed paper and let dry completely.
- 9Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Chipotle Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.2
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 226.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g