Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is really good, the first time I made it for my family they loved it.!
- 236.59 ml unbleached flour
- 9.85 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 9.85 ml paprika
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 59.14 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml honey
- 59.14 ml lemon juice, room temperature
- 1. Preheat oven at 425.
- 2. Prepare 9x13 inches baking pan with cooking spray.
- 3. In a bowl mix flour, salt, pepper, and paprika, dip the chicken in mix.
- 4. Add chicken to pan, bake about 30 minutes.
- 5. Mix sauce ingredients (heat-Optional).
- 6. Cover chicken with sauce.
- 7. Bake 30 minutes more or until chicken is fork tender (whatever suits you).
- 8. Spoon sauce over chicken again and serve.