Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is really good, the first time I made it for my family they loved it.!
Make and share this Honey Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Preheat oven at 425.
- 2. Prepare 9x13 inches baking pan with cooking spray.
- 3. In a bowl mix flour, salt, pepper, and paprika, dip the chicken in mix.
- 4. Add chicken to pan, bake about 30 minutes.
- 5. Mix sauce ingredients (heat-Optional).
- 6. Cover chicken with sauce.
- 7. Bake 30 minutes more or until chicken is fork tender (whatever suits you).
- 8. Spoon sauce over chicken again and serve.