Recipe by jasm
It's easy and it's healthy too!
Top Review by jbragger
This was the perfect simple recipe! The measurements were difficult to convert and as a result I used 10 tsp teryaki sauce and 5 tsp honey, and even added a little bit after. I also added about a table spoon of brown sugar. In the end, with the modification, this recipe was fabulous. I didn't marinade, just dunked the chicken right into the mix and then baked. Next time I will make extra to coat on the chicken while baking.
- 4 pieces chicken breasts
- 20 ml honey
- 50 ml teriyaki sauce
- 5 g garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 4 pieces spring onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the chicken with teriyaki sauce, garlic powder and honey for 2 hours.
- Place the chicken on a tray and brush the teriyaki sauce on the chicken. Bake for 6 minutes. Remove from the oven and brush it with honey.
- Bake the chicken for another 8 mins at 180 degrees.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and chopped spring onion on the chicken to serve.