Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 3 (12 ounce) pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine or 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place pork in a large zip top bag. Whisk all ingredients together except honey. Seal and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove pork from marinade and place on grill. Reserve 1/2 cup marinade and mix with honey.
- Grill pork for 5 minutes on each side. Brush with honey mixture and continue cooking 6-8 minutes more until done.
- Allow pork to rest before slicing. Take remaining honey mixture and bring to a boil.
- Serve pork sliced with a little sauce over the top.