Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple tasty way to cook chicken.
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1 chicken, cut up (2 1/2-3lbs)
- 1 1⁄4 cups biscuit mix (Bisquick)
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- vegetable oil cooking spray (Pam)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the honey in a shallow bowl.
- coat chicken with the honey and set aside.
- combine the remaining dry ingredients.
- (not the spray) in a shallow pie plate.
- dredge the chicken in the dry mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet (with rim) that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Coat the chicken generously with additional nonstick spray.
- Bake for 60 to 75 minutes or until juices are clear.
- *(the bottom gets darker than the top so I usually cook this on the top rack)*Boneless chicken will take less time.
- 25-35 minutes.
- *alsomakes great nuggets if you cut chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- (adjust cooking time).