Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I don't recall where I found this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup margarine (Squeeze Bottle Kind)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups Wheat Chex (bite-size crispy wheat squares)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 4 ounces shelled sunflower seeds
- Place oats on ungreased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jelly roll pan. Bake at 350; 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine honey, margarine and vanilla. Pour over oats, remaining ingredients and combine; mix well. Return mixture to jelly roll pan. Bake at 350; 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool; break in small pieces.
- Store in refrigerator in airtight container. Serve as snack; as cereal, as yogurt topping, hot cereal, or topping for ice cream.