Prep 50 mins
Cook 10 mins
Prep time includes 30 mins marinating.
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into large cubes
- 1 onion, cut into large cubes
- 7 ounces pork fillets, cut into large cubes
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon English mustard
- black pepper
- Thread the onion, pepper and meat alternately onto the skewers and lay them in a shallow dish.
- Mix together the oil, garlic, oregano, honey and mustard and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour the mixture over the meat and leave it to marinate for half an hour or so (longer if possible).
- Remove the skewers from the marinade and broil or grill until the meat is cooked through. Serve immediately.
sounds delich... (slang)... haha... i am gooing to add yellow and orange peppers as well.. thank you for your wonderful recipe..
i cooked your recipe with the yellow and orange peppers as well... and it was so absolutely delicious!!! thank you ...