Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is always made when having a family party or gathering. Everyone always loves it and asks for the recipe! So much better than the store bought dips.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (Lawry's)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients together till combined well. Cover and let chill in refrigerator at least 3 hours (overnight is best). Serve with fresh cut vegetables or potato chips.
Great...just as good as the store bought seasoning packet but more ecoonomical and without all the chemicals.