Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is always made when having a family party or gathering. Everyone always loves it and asks for the recipe! So much better than the store bought dips.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (Lawry's)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients together till combined well. Cover and let chill in refrigerator at least 3 hours (overnight is best). Serve with fresh cut vegetables or potato chips.
Been making this dip for years and love it! Only change I make is I grind up all the herbs first in my blender (or coffee grinder would work) before mixing in. So good!
Really good and so easy to make!! Thanks for an awesome recipe, everyone loved it!
Great...just as good as the store bought seasoning packet but more ecoonomical and without all the chemicals.