Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Roll out one of the smaller dough balls to create a 12 x 10 inch rectangle.
- If you do not have a ravioli form, take a ruler and mark gently with a kitchen knife 6 rows of five 2 inch squares.
- In the center of each square place a small amount of your preferred ravioli filling and gently cover with a second sheet of pasta dough using the same rolling method as before.
- Using your fingers or the bottom edge of your hand, press down between the rows to create a seal on all four edges of each ravioli.
- Then take a pastry wheel and cut between the rows in both directions.
- You now have 24 Ravioli ready to cook.
I tried this recipe as I wanted to make ravioli, and this was easy enough for me to make and came out great. Thanks!
Excellent! I did need an extra egg though, but my flour is somewhat dry, so I usually add extra liquid to all recipes.