Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is outstanding pimento cheese. You can use it for various things...dips, sandwiches, burger topping, etc. Enjoy! NOTE: All ingredients needs to be room tempature prior to making.
- 1 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 ounces pimientos, drained and diced
- 1 tablespoon bread and butter pickle juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
Very good. I used it for our bacon burger dinner. Made as directed, but will add just a bit more horseradish next time. :)