Hair remover and shaper!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dust area with cornstarch first.
- 2Mix the ingredients, and microwave it for 2 minute.
- 3,stir and microwave it for about 20-30 sec.
- 5Let it cool till it is warm and you can spread a THIN strip onto your skin.
- 6Make sure your skin is clean, so the oils in your skin and hair don't keep the sugar from sticking.
- 7Using small knife with no blade like a cheese spreader, a popsicle stick, or a tongue depressor to spread it on.
- 8Spread a thin strip of the mixture onto leg, Cover it with a strip of cotton fabric (like an old shirt or old sheet).
- 9Rub the strip three times in the direction of the growth, then (very important) pull the skin taut, pull against the direction of hair growth.
- 10BTW, whether you pull the skin taut from the top or bottom of the strip doesn't seem to matter, just the tautness of the skin.
- 11You have to occasionally reheat the mixture for about 23sec in the microwave.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Nads Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 778.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 203.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 202.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g