Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Over time, cedar chests and closets lose their awesome cedar smell. Also, the cedarwood becomes dry. This solution revitalises cedar wood and brings back that lovely cedar smell. This recipe is from the book, "The Good Earth Bath, Beauty and Health Book" by Casey Kellar. Enjoy! Please note: This is INEDIBLE.
- 1 cup white rice
- 6 drops cedarwood essential oils
- 1 drop orange essential oil
- Put rice in a bowl.
- Add the essential oil.
- Mix,using a spoon for 30 seconds.
- Use old nylon stockings to stuff this in.
- To do so, just cut a strip from one leg.
- Then, stuff the rice in the center and tie up both the ends with ribbon or yarn.