Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so easy and better tasting then store bought.
- 1⁄3 cup dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup cider or 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl with a wire whisk or beater, till smooth.
- Put into a small non-metal container and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir before serving.
Another great recipe from Dancer^. I made this at Christmas and I have been getting asked for the recipe. Thanks Dancer^!