Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Guacamole mix always tastes so fake, so I created a recipe that's just as easy, and 10000x tastier! Cooking time is chilling time
- 4 medium avocados (pitted)
- 3 tablespoons onions, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried cilantro
- salt and pepper
- 1 tomatoes (chopped)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl (except tomato) and mash with a potato masher.'.
- Stir in tomato.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving with tortilla chips or fresh vegetables.
I thought this was delicious, but my husband thought it needed a bit more seasoning. The flavor is very fresh. This is very good as a dip, or as an accompaniment to spicier foods. My husband also thought it might be good as a filling for stuffed celery. Thanks for posting!
This made a nice light lunch served with sun chips. Yum, cumin, cayenne and cilantro, all the flavors were so good! Thanks!