Recipe by Rachel Lynn
This is an extremely tasty, easy and even healthy snack recipe that I got from my aunt who has in recent years, become vegan. I love this recipe just because its so incredibly tasty and also I don't feel guilty about snacking on it, cause it's so healthy! It makes an excellent snack to bring on long trips also.
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup apple juice
- 5 cups rolled oats
- 8 ounces sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 6 ounces craisins
- 3 bananas (optional)
- 3 gala apples (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the apple juice and the honey together.
- Mix honey apple juice mixture with dry ingredients.
- Dehydrate 24 hours or spread on baking sheet and try in very low temperature oven until complete dry (105 degrees if you use the oven).
- Slice the 3 bananas and 3 apples and put in bowl full of water with a little lemon juice, coat well then spread untouching to dehydrate.
- When everything is dry, mix it all together with one package of craisins.