Danielle K.'s Note:
I thought this would be a good recipe to try one day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a saucepan.
- 2Add ginger.
- 3Reduce heat to medium low and let ginger sit in the simmering water for 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and let sit for 20 minutes.
- 5Strain liquid through a fine mesh strainer.
- 6Discard ginger pieces.
- 7In a separate saucepan, make the Simple Syrup by dissolving 1 cup granulated sugar into 1 cup of boiling water. Set aside.
- 8Make individual (tall) glasses of ginger ale by mixing 1/2 cup of ginger water with 1/3 cup of Simple Syrup and 1/2 cup of club soda.
- 9Add a few drops of fresh lime juice and a lime wedge to each glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Ginger Ale Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 50.3 g
- Protein 0.4 g