Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great tasting meatballs
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together and form balls all the same size, I make them about the size of a golf ball.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until cooked thoroughly. Smaller meatballs will obviously take less time.
- Serve with spaghetti, as cocktail meatballs, or freeze for later.
You are so right....these are fabulous meatballs.<br/>I tried one straight from the pan, and just couldn't stop popping them into my mouth from then on.......they were so delicious.<br/>Kids loved them too, and in order to stop me eating them all (and I think that I might have done, too!!) I had to throw the rest in the freezer.<br/>A complete winner!<br/>Made for PRMR.
I say these are a good meatball (***), the rest of the family agrees that they are fabulous (*****). I personally didn't care for the oregano and thought that there was to much pepper. With a little tweaking I think I would really love these too. I made these for my brother's 26th birthday on 2/6/14. Thank you for helping us celebrate my baby brother's special day nochlo. Made for PRMR.
I scaled back for 1lb of mince (I used very lean mince) and put in grated cheddar cheese instead of parmesan as my lot do not like parmesan though I love it. Thank you nochlo, made for Please Review My Recipe tag game.