Recipe by CJAY
This is an easy recipe to make your own noodles for Chicken Noodle soup. Start these noodles about 30 minutes before you would like to add them to your homemade soup.
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour and salt together.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, oil and water together. Form a depression in the flour mixture and add the egg mixture. Mix well.
- Turn the dough onto a floured board. Knead for 8-10 minutes or until dough is smooth and elastic.
- Divide the dough in half with a sharp knife. With a rolling pin, roll each dough piece to 1/16 to 1/8" thick. Cover the dough with a cloth and let rest 20 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the dough into strips 3/8" wide. Drop the noodles one at a time into the simmering soup. Cook until tender.