1 hr 3 mins
I adopted this recipe from the RecipeZaar account. I have not had a chance to make this myself.
My Private Note
- 1Pour the milk into a medium heavy saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce to a simmer and cook 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Stir in the sugar and continue simmering 10 to 15 minutes or until reduced to 3 cups.
- 5Homemade condensed milk can be refrigerated up to a week.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Condensed Milk
Serving Size: 1 (1533 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.7
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 254.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 45.9 g
- Protein 16.7 g