Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Near my hometown, there used to be a Jumer's Restaurant. They made homemade cinnamon rolls that were absolutely delicious. These are a variation of Jumer's rolls.
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄4 ounce yeast
- 1⁄4 cup warm water
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in a ziploc bag. Set aside for later.
- Place Bisquick in a large bowl and add yeast. Mix slightly.
- Add cold water and form into a ball.
- Turn dough out onto the counter top and cut into quarters.
- Roll each quarter into an oblong piece.
- Brush each quarter with melted butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Roll each quarter up and cut into 4 rolls.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet with sides of rolls touching.
- Brush tops with any remaining butter and sprinkle a little more cinnamon/sugar mixture on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- (If desired, make some powdered sugar icing and drizzle over the top of the rolls.).