Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. The recipe was posted by cotonmom2.
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 1⁄3 cups chocolate whey protein powder (7 scoops)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, if desired (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter & cream cheese in microwave and stir until smooth. Mix in protein powder. Stir until mixed. This will be very thick and hard to stir. Add chopped walnuts and mix.
- Put in a greased bread pan. Chill. Cut into 8 pieces. When firm, you can wrap each piece in plastic wrap and store in fridge.