I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 400°F Moisten chicken pieces with water. Shake off excess water.
- 2SHAKE 3 or 4 pieces at a time with coating mix. Discard any remaining coating mix. Place chicken pieces in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 3BAKE 10 to 15 minute or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with KRAFT or BULL'S-EYE Barbecue Sauce.
- 4Special Extra:.
- 5Add 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese to SHAKE 'N BAKE Coating Mix before using to coat chicken. Serve with any of the following dipping sauces: ketchup, honey, KRAFT Sweet 'N Sour Sauce, KRAFT CATALINA Dressing or TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa.
- 6SHAKE 'N BAKE Honey Dijon Nuggets:.
- 7Prepare as directed, moistening chicken pieces with 1/4 cup GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard before coating with SHAKE 'N BAKE Crispy Chicken Nuggets Seasoned Coating Mix.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.8
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 73.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken coating mix