Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Kraft.
Make and share this Homemade Chicken Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-1/2 to 2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces shake 'n bake chicken coating mix (1 package)
- barbecue sauce (to serve)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Moisten chicken pieces with water. Shake off excess water.
- SHAKE 3 or 4 pieces at a time with coating mix. Discard any remaining coating mix. Place chicken pieces in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 10 to 15 minute or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with KRAFT or BULL'S-EYE Barbecue Sauce.
- Special Extra:.
- Add 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese to SHAKE 'N BAKE Coating Mix before using to coat chicken. Serve with any of the following dipping sauces: ketchup, honey, KRAFT Sweet 'N Sour Sauce, KRAFT CATALINA Dressing or TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa.
- SHAKE 'N BAKE Honey Dijon Nuggets:.
- Prepare as directed, moistening chicken pieces with 1/4 cup GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard before coating with SHAKE 'N BAKE Crispy Chicken Nuggets Seasoned Coating Mix.