Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
After seeing on TV what supermarket bought nuggets consist off, I decided to make my own from a recipe I found. These are great and the kids will love them without all the unnecesary added fat. You can serve these with sweet & sour dipping sauce if you like.
- 500 g chicken breast fillets, chopped coarsely
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic flakes
- 1⁄3 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Place chicken, onion flakes & garlic flakes into a food processor and process until well combined.
- Roll level teaspoons of the mixture into nugget shapes.
- In a bowl lightly beat eggs with the paprika.
- Coat nuggets in flour, then dip in the egg mixture. Shake off any excess egg.
- Place nuggets on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a very hot oven (240C) for about 15 minutes or until cooked through.