Recipe by GinnyP
What a find! For dietary reasons, using purchased bouillon cubes are not an option for me. This is from Angela Papaiz who contributed to the Brazilian Children's Fund Cookbook. Prep time depends on how fast you chop. LOL I will over estimate on my timing.
Top Review by rainismoi
I have made this a lot. I am finally reviewing it. This really iust amazingly simple and useful. It really adds a lot of flavor to every thing I cook with it. 10,000,000 times better than any store bought bouillon you can buy! Plus no MSG! I do Reduce the salt by half though. Even that is a touch salty. I might try 1/2 tbs. next time. Thanks!
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan without any liquid.
- Cook over very low heat, covered, for 1 hour.
- Place contents into a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze.
- Use a cube of bouillon to enhance the flavor of gravy or soup.