Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Homemade Bailey's Irish Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cup whiskey
- Blend for one minute. Keep refrigerated. Makes almost one fifth.
Hmmm, so good! And so easy to make, too! I was a bit afraid of the egg, so I left it out, and also questioned the coconut extract - so I added coconut to half the recipe, and used almond extract on the other half. We both liked the one using almond extract much better. It tasted great this morning in our coffee, and tastes even better this evening. Very much like the real thing. Thanks for posting!