Recipe by MarieRynr
We love these spicy potatoes. Easily done and a great way to use up leftover cooked new potatoes.
Top Review by *sweetomato*
These were really good. A nice change from fried, boiled, or mashed! Very easy and a fabulous side dish with just about any meat! Thanks for a great recipe, will definately make often!
- 5 cups cooked diced and unpeeled new potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- grated parmesan cheese, to finish
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat the oven to 425*F.
- Mix the potatoes, olive oil, water, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper and salt in a bowl with your hands. Spread on a baking sheet that you have coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy.
- Sprinkle lightly with cheese before serving.