Recipe by Abeer1994
This a total crowd pleaser. When I made this the first time, I made it with only one avacado(thats all I had) and my dad ate the whole thing. It was so good my mom drove all the way to the grocery store just to get more avacados! Amazingly Simple, Healthy, And Totally Delish! Diabetic Friendly, Egg-Free, Lactose-Free, Vegan, and Kosher!
Top Review by Lavender Lynn
We loved the combination of ingredients. We did use the onion powder instead of onion for DD preferences. I think my avocadoes were small also so I only added 1 T lemon juice, 1&1/2 tsp onion powder and 1 large roma tomato. Made for Fall PAC 2009.
- 3 avocados, halved and seeded
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons onion powder (or one small yellow onion diced)
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, Minced
- 1 mexican fresh chili pepper (red in color)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, scoop out the entire avacados from their shells and lightly mash it with a spoon.
- Pour in all the lemon juice and mix.
- Next add in the salt, chili powder, cumin and onion powder.
- Then Add the garlic, cilantro and diced tomatoes. Mix Everything Well.
- Place the guacamole in the bowl you plan on serving it inches.
- Lastly, take the red chili and cut three thick rings. Place on top of the guacamole as a garnish.
- Serve with tortilla chips.