Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cool refreshing and quick salad.
- 1 lb cooked ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄2 head lettuce
- 16 -18 ounces monetary monterey jack cheese, shredded
- In a 9x13 pan place the cottage cheese on the bottom, then add the ground beef, refried beans, taco sauce, all layered on top of the other.
- Then add the lettuce, top it with the cheese and tomato's.
- Place the chip in a bowl.
- Place both in the middle of a table and go at by using the chips to scoop it out, or you can use a spoon and place the mixture on a plate and scoop at with the chips that way, it is up to you on that part.
- Different options on the meat what ever you like along with the type of beans and salsa also to your choosing.