Prep 23 mins
Cook 7 mins
- 1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough (20 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 2 drops green food coloring (2 to 3)
- 1 container french vanilla frosting (16 ounces)
- green sugar or red cinnamon candies
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Remove dough from wrapper according to package directions.
- Divide dough in half; wrap half of dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Roll out remaining half of dough on well-floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Cut with cookie cutters to resemble wreaths.
- Repeat with remaining half of dough.
- Place cookies about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes ot until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove cookies from baking sheets to wire racks or cool completely.
- Place coconut in resealable plastic food storage bag.
- Add food color, seal bag and shake until coconut is evenly tinted.
- Frost cookies with frosting and decorate with coconut, green sugar and cinnamon candies.