Recipe by ellie_
I haven't made this vinegar yet, but it will make really pretty holiday gifts. The cranberies in the vinegar will tint white vinegar a pretty pink color. Recipe originally printed in local newspaper Cook time is infusing/waiting time (3 weeks).
Top Review by FrenchBunny
Really can't rate the flavor yet but I am sure it will be 5 stars. Made 2 of these, 1 for gift giving and one for myself. They are really pretty bottles and so quick to put together. The second picture is 2 days after and they are turning a very nice pink. I am going to take another pic on the weekend after it sat for 7 days. Can't wait to try this in a nice salad. Thanks for sharing ellie_ UPDATE: Yep definitely a 5 star. The color was gorgeous when it finished sitting and the flavor was absolutely delicious over a salad. I definite vinegar to make again.
- fresh rosemary
- fresh cranberries
- wooden skewer
- 1 bottle white vinegar or 1 bottle red wine vinegar (5 % acidity)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place several sprigs of rosemary in the empty bottle.
- Trim skewer to fit bottle, if necessary.
- Thread cranberries onto skewer, leaving 1 inch empty.
- Place skewer in bottle, with the empty portion on top.
- Fill bottle with vinegar and seal with cork.
- Place bottle in a cool, dark place for a couple of weeks before using.