Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled. Recipe is from Family Circle.
Make and share this Holiday Sunrise recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces orange-infused vodka
- 4 ounces cranberry juice, blend
- 1 ounce grenadine liqueur or 1 ounce grenadine
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice or 2 teaspoons lime juice
- In medium-sized pitcher, blend together vodka, cranberry juice, grenadine, orange juice and lemon juice.
- Add about 1 cup ice and stir to chill.
- Strain into two 8-ounce martini glasses.
- Garnish with lemon or lime peel and serve immediately.
Beautiful color and excellent taste. Not overly sweet and the orange flavor comes through. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.