Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
These cute cookies will be a hit at an party! They are also great for kids to decorate.
Make and share this Holiday Snowman Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cut cookie dough into 18 equal pieces.
- Divide each dough piece into 3 balls: one large (about 1-1/4 inches in diameter), one medium (about 1 inch in diameter), and one small (about 3/4 inch in diameter).
- Assemble each set of balls 1/4 inch apart in a snowman shape on an ungreased cookie sheet, placing the largest balls 2 inches apart so the snowmen don't bake together.
- Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are very lightly browned.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 3 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack; cool.
- For glaze, in a small mixing bowl stir together powdered sugar (after being sifted), vanilla, and 1 tablespoon of the milk.
- Stir in additional milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, to make glaze of drizzling consistency.
- Spoon glaze over snowmen.
- Decorate as desired with gumdrops and/or chocolate pieces.