1/2 Photos of Holiday M&m's Popcorn Balls
Marsha D.'s Note:
Found this recipe in the Paula Deen's Holiday Baking Magazine and wanted to keep the recipe for christmas treats and gifts. The recipe is for using the microwave but this can also be made on stove top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pop the kettle corn in the microwave as directed on package. Remove unpopped kernels.
- 2Microwave Method:.
- 3In a large bowl, combine marshmallows and butter. Microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring between each until marshmallows are melted and smooth (about 2 minutes)
- 4Add popcorn, stirring to coat.
- 5Cool 5 minutes.
- 6Stir in M&M's. Let set for 5 minutes.
- 7Dip hands in cold water and form mixture into 10 balls.
- 8Store popcorn balls in individual plastic bags at room temperature.
- 9Stove Top Method:.
- 10Melt butter in a large pot and add marshmallows.
- 11Stir until smooth and all melted.
- 12Add popcorn to a large bowl and pour the melted butter marshmallow mixture over top of popcorn. Stir well to coat popcorn.
- 13Let cool 5 minutes.
- 14Add M&M's and stir well. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 15Dip hands in cold water and form mixture into 10 balls.
- 16Store popcorn in individual plastic bags at room temperature.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday M&m's Popcorn Balls
Serving Size: 1 (596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 69.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 32.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
microwave kettle popcorn