Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a wonderful fudge, a little time consuming, but it makes a large batch and is very tasty
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (12 ounce) bags milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup flavoring (Irish Cream, Kahlua)
- 2 (7 ounce) jars marshmallow cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- In a large pan combine the chocolate chips, vanilla, marshmellow cream and flavoring. Set aside.
- In a second pan mix together the sugar, evaporated milk, and butter. Stir and cook over medium/high heat until it boils. Lower heat and boil for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour sugar mixture into the chocolate chip mixture and stir until everything is all melted. Pour immediately into your prepared dish. Cool.
- Makes approximately 6 lbs.