Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
This is a great cookie during the Chrismas season!
Make and share this Holiday Double Chocolate Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup hershey cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄3 cups hershey holiday candy coated chocolate decorative candies, divided (10 ounces)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- In large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture blending well.
- Stir in 1 cup Holiday candies.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Press 8 to 9 of remaining bits on dough before baking.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until cookies are set.
- Do not overbake.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.