Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Limited cooking time and nice and healthy
- 450 g hokkien noodles
- 200 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 100 g snow peas, sliced
- 100 g fresh baby corn
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Separate the noodles into pan and cover with boiling water.
- Leave for 2 minutes then rinse with cold water and drain.
- Steam the broccoli until bright green and crisp.
- Rinse with cold water and drain.
- Combine the noodles, vegetables and coriander in a large bowl and mix.
- Mix the sesame oil, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and lime juice together.
- Pour over the salad and toss to coat.