Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Vegetarian Times
- 1⁄3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 3 plums, pitted and cut into 8 slices each
- 5 green onions, quartered
- 16 ounces vegetarian sausages, cut into 4 chunks each
- 8 cups Baby Spinach
- Whisk together hoisin, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and chili paste in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a small bowl.
- Thread each of 4 skewers with 6 plum slices, 5 green onion batons and 4 sausage chunks.
- Oil grill grates, and preheat the grill to medium.
- Place kebabs on grill, close hood and cook 4 minutes.
- Open hood, turn kebabs, close hood and cook for 4 mintues longer.
- Transfer kebabs to a platter and brush with half of the hoisin mixture.
- Divide spinach among 4 serving plates. Top with kebabs and drizzle with remaining hoisin mixture.