1/8 Photos of Hoisin Pork Fillet
The Flying Chef's Note:
This is a recipe I came up with the other night as I had a pork loin to use up. I didn’t know what I wanted to do with it so I just used a bunch of stuff I already had in my fridge and cupboard and it turned out really well. I served ours over egg and vegetable fried rice but it would be just as nice served over steamed rice as well. Prep time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add pork fillet and marinade several hours or over night in the fridge.
- 2Pre-Heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade, place pork in an oven proof dish, roast for 35-40 Min’s or until cooked as desired, basting occasionally with marinade whilst cooking.
- 3Remove pork and cover to keep warm.
- 4In a sauce pan pour remaining marinade along with pork juices and bring to the boil, Simmer a few minutes.
- 5Serve pork sliced over rice with sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoisin Pork Fillet
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.5
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 159.4 mg
- Sodium 1164.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 55.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce