Recipe by Evie*
Quick and easy sweet chicken dish.
Top Review by Jennys.apple
After a long day at work, I wanted something quick and easy to make and still be tasty. This was it! I used boneless chicken breast instead of drumsticks/thighs. I cooked up some frozen vegetables and I was done. The sauce was wonderfully sweet. Thanks Evie* !
- 6 -8 chicken pieces (thighs drumsticks)
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425F Put chicken in shallow baking dish lined with foil.
- Stir together the hoisin sauce, salt, pepper and the Chinese five-spice powder.
- Brush the mixture over the chicken pieces.
- Bake in upper third of oven until skin browned and chicken is cooked through, approx 30-40 minutes.