1/3 Photos of Hoisin Chicken Lettuce Wraps
I LOVE these in the summer for lunch or a light supper!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in single layer in large saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1/2-inch. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer, cover, and poach 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Drain and set aside to cool.
- 2Place slaw mix in large bowl.
- 3Add bean sprouts, scallion, peanuts, hoisin sauce, ginger and hot sauce.
- 4Chop cooled chicken or shred to make about 2 cups and add to slaw mixture. Toss to combine well.
- 5To serve, place lettuce leaves on platter or individual dishes and divide chicken mixture evenly among lettuce leaves, about 1/3 cup per leaf.
- 6Or, allow guests to make their own lettuce wraps!
- 7Fold sides over and roll up from stem end.
- 84 servings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoisin Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.7
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 470.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 32.1 g