Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy recipe which goes over big with the guys. Great for football parties or any casual gathering.
- 1 (16 ounce) package polska kielbasa
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed and lightly rolled out
- 1 egg
- honey mustard (optional) or barbecue sauce (optional) or apricot jam, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut kielbasa into 6 (4 inch) pieces. Cut puff pastry sheets into thirds (6 strips). Roll each piece of kielbasa in puff pastry and place on a baking sheet.
- Beat egg in a small dish and brush generously over pastry. Bake until pastry is golden brown and puffed, about 20 minutes. Serve with mustard, barbeque sauce, or jam, if desired.