A method of mass producing meatballs for a wedding reception or any large meal. These may be cooked and frozen ahead for up to a month.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using your favorite recipe for meatballs.
- 2Decide on what size your meatballs will be.
- 3Figure out how many meatballs per pound.
- 4Make meatball mixture in 5 lbs batches.
- 5Chill well.
- 6Using a rolling pin, roll out 5 lbs of chilled meatball mixture into a large rectangle.
- 7Use a pizza cutter to cut.
- 8Example: Small meatballs= 20 per pound; 5 X 20= 100; Halve the mixture 2 x 50; 10 x 5 and so forth.
- 9Form balls out of the square pieces of meat mixture.
- 10Place on greased baking sheet.
- 11Bake at 350 F until done.
- 12These should be turned once during cooking.
- 13Drain, cool and place in gallon ziplock bags until ready to heat.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hints for making large quantities of meatballs.
Serving Size: 1 (665 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.0
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 96.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.2 g